Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) is computer technology that offers automated secure payment by phone by replacing human interaction within call centers. A phone system offers voice prompts that route calls to an IVR system instead of utilizing live customer service operators. An IVR system can handle huge loads of calls that would otherwise require substantial man hours.
Implementing IVR Solutions For Charity allows mobile phone users to make donations simply by texting a keyword (that pertains to the charity) to an SMS shortcode (shortcodes are easier to remember than regular phone numbers). Donors would then receive a confirmation text message for tax purposes.
Some of the Benefits of IVR Solutions:
- Quick setup.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- 24/7/365 Access
- Automated phone payments offer another payment channel.
- No staffing considerations for human involvement on the organization’s side.
- Greatly reduce organizational man hours.
- Self-service efficiency; no waiting on hold.
- Multiple languages.
- Secure PCI IVR compliant platform.
- Completely integrated with our virtual terminal and API integrations.
- Single source for reporting of all credit card and eCheck payments.
- Consumer convenience fees enablement to offset processing costs possible for many industries or organization types.
- Reduced PCI scope when eliminating human interaction of accepting payments via phone.
Implementing IVR Solutions For Charity is a win/win situation: live workers are under less pressure to operate calls, and customers have an easier time donating -- meaning the charity receives more money!