SMS Payments For Storage Facilities allow businesses to accept payments via cell phone, and text customers with payment reminders. SMS Payment Solutions boast an impressive 98% open rate and 95% read rates, and more than 3/4 of Americans use text messaging, so why isn’t your business using texting as a paperless payment channel!. Any business dealing with late payment collection should consider a pay via text message solution.
Almost 80% of consumers expect national brand service leves from their local service provider counterparts, making an electronic payments system that handles credit cards/ACH payments an absolute necessity in 2020. Short messaging service (SMS) solutions are a great way for your Storage Facility to offer a simple, effective customer service option.
How Do SMS Payments For Waste Management Work?
- Contact Agilepayments.com to get started with an SMS payments solution.
- Your customers opt-in to receive a text message containing information (e.g. current balance and due date), and decide whether they want to receive pay by text messages or simply bill payment/late payment text reminders.
- When current charges come due, a text message is sent to all clients opted-in to the payment channel, and customers wanting to pay an invoice via text do so with their phone.
- Typically a customer making a payment is either directed to a secure payment page to enter relevant data [eg credit card or ACH], or the payment can be made using securely stored payment data (if the customer has a payment account associated with their text to pay account).
- Following their payment customers and businesses receive a receipt notification.
Your customers will appreciate the convenience of fast, simply payments and your business will benefit from fewer delinquencies and shortened payment days outstanding.