IVR Billing - 24/7/365 Automated Customer Payment Center
Callers interact with the IVR Payment System via touch tone or voice prompts, allowing them to make payments due without the need for human interaction from the merchant organization side.
An IVR Billing Phone Payment system makes it easy for your customers to make payments and eliminate loads of man hours accepting payments over the phone using traditional methods. Some of the benefits of IVR Billing:
- No staffing considerations on the organization’s side. Saves massive time and expense
- The system is always on 24/7/365
- Customer satisfaction from self service payment options
- Self-service efficiency; no waiting on hold
- Greatly reduce payment related man hours
- Quick setup
- Multiple languages supported
- PCI compliant and certified platform
- Completely integrated with our virtual terminal and API integrations.
- Single source for reporting of all credit card and ACH/eCheck payments.
- Consumer convenience fees enablement to offset processing costs possible for many industries or organization types.
- Reduced PCI scope when eliminating human interaction of accepting payments via phone.
With the Agile Payments interactive voice response (IVR) system, customer service time spent answering phone calls and entering transaction manually can be eliminated. Customers no longer have to wait on hold waiting for a customer service rep to answer, improving timely payments and providing better customer satisfaction.