Best IVR Payment Systems: What to look for in your IVR Payment search
An IVR Payment Solution creates new customer option that allows customers to pay bills or invoices without involving business staff or resources. Customers dial into a phone and connect to an automated IVR system that interacts via voice prompts with the caller, allowing them to pay amounts due without human interaction from the business side.
Interactive Voice Response Payment Solutions never takes time off; always working for your organization, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. IVR transactions enable your business to streamline operations and offer more customer IVR Pay options.
Your business can accept Interactive Voice Response (IVR) payments using a customizable IVR platform to suit your specific needs. When callers are connected with the IVR Payment system, they can be presented with pre-recorded scripts or custom scripts, depending on the organization’s requirements. There are currently more than 20 languages to choose from and enable for callers who speak different languages, should the organization have the need. PCI IVR Payment Software can be configured to meet all of your self service payment needs.
But what makes for the best IVR Payment Systems?An PCI IVR Solution for Phone Payments makes it easier for your customers to make payments and eliminate many man hours spent taking payments over the phone using traditional methods. Some of the benefits of No staffing considerations for human involvement on the organization’s side. Here are features of the best IVR Payment Systems
- PCI Compliant IVR Payments: The solution must offer data security and compliance
- Dual Credit Card and ACH Payment options
- The system is always on, every day of the year. No down time [redundant servers]
- Easy to configure “flow chart” call routing
- Multiple language support
- Support for convenience fee assessment to the caller. Business has potential to offset payment and usage fees
- Once set up additions/edits are easily configured
- Greatly reduce organizational man hours
- Quick setup
- Easy to implement
- Support for invoice uploading for customer “look up”
We don’t provide out of the box integration solutions for software application payment integration clients. Rather, every aspect of the factors that might be involved in the application’s requirements are examined, resulting in a pathway for a successful payments integration.