ACH API Case Study:
An alarm/security SaaS developed a platform for detailed financial analysis and tracking for the Alarm industry. Modules include:
- Client Management
- General Ledger
- Job Management
- Inventory Management
- Dashboard Analytics
- Service and Inspection
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
The security industry is very much driven by recurring revenue. Automating customer payment collection using both ACH and credit card payment rails was vital to the platforms ability to acquire and retain customers.
Using the AgilePayments ACH API, the platform integrated an ACH Autopay solution that addresses both collection and reconciliation needs. In this particular case the SaaS was able to create sophisticated solutions. Among these:
- Reconciling both successful ACH Payments as well as ACH rejects
- Resubmitting non-sufficient funds (NSF) transactions based on configurable rules sets, eg debit on Friday am
- Offering self managed account changes eg change checking account on file
- Using web hooks and REST payments API to notify users of payments exceptions as they occurred
- Automating notice of change (NOC) handling
- Proving insight into customer payment trends and identifying customers that could be converted to AutoPay
The ACH API integration helped the platform to grow from less than 5 users to more than 300, making them the dominant player in the Alarm Financial Management space.
To learn more about how the AgilePayments ACH API can help grow your platform contact us today.